Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship. Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Item Number: bap102-36-140b
- Free shipping in GER from 100 €
- Free shipping in EU from 500 €
- 45 day returns policy
- Free return shipping
This elegant and easy-to-install battery contains very high-quality that guarantee a high volumetric energy density. We recommend this battery for usual discharge currents of 15A, that are especially suitable conversion kits up to 250 W. For larger motors with a need for higher power or shorter charging time we recommend high rate discharge capable batteries from our product line.
This battery is mounted to a special pannier rack which is not included in the delivery. You can add this rack to your purchase.
- only 2.9 kg (6.2lbs) including mount at up to 13.6Ah rated discharge current
- includes charger and mount
- Fully charged in 4 to 6 hours
- nicely crafted housing
- Possible 700 charging cycles according to manufacturer (careful handling provided)
- recommended for 15A discharge current.
- Cell-balancing with intelligent BMS (Battery Management System)
- Splash-protected and shock-proof composite shell
|Capacity||Minimum range||Maximum range|
|9.6Ah||40km (25mls) in hilly terrain||70km (43.5mls) in the flats|
|11.6Ah||50km (30mls) in hilly terrain||85km (53mls) in the flats|
|13.6Ah||60km (37mls) in hilly terrain||100 km (62mls) in the flats|
|*non-binding estimates for a trekking bike and usual amount of pedalling calculated based on our own experience. Can vary significantly depending on terrain, riding style, type of bike and weather.|
|continuous withstand power||15A||15A||15A|
|Cell type||well-known brand manufacturer||Panasonic||Panasonic|
|Weight of mounting bracket||0.5kg||0.5kg||0.5kg|
|Weight of charging device||0.5kg||0.5kg||0.5kg|
|Charging cycles||up to 700 charging cycles||up to 700 charging cycles||up to 700 charging cycles|
All types of batteries use identical housings.
|Battery dimensions (all types)||Battery including mount (all types)|