Precios incl. IVA legal más gastos de envío
- N.º artículo: aeca03-dp
- Información sobre la variante:
- for systems with EBS Programmable Controllers
- High-end measuring device with lots of display options
- The information cockpit for your electric bicycle.
- with optional speed display
- Envío gratuito en la UE a partir de 500 €
- 45 días derecho de devolución
- Devoluciones fáciles y gratuitas
Cycle Analyst is a computer gauge for pedelecs, e-bikes and other electric vehicles. Cycle Analyst is also a full fledged bike computer.
The 10x2.5cm screen can display the following data:
- Volt (V), Watt (W) and Ampere (A): Instant data that allow to determine battery capacity and current and power supplied by the battery.
- Ampere hours (Ah), Watt hours (Wh) Actual energy supplied by the battery since the last reset of the Cycle Analyst.
- Speed, distance, elapsed time: Typical bike computer features, including average speed, maximum speed and odometer.
- Recuperation, Wh/km: Additional range in% generated by recuperation and average energy consumption in Watt hours per kilometre are displayed.
- Peak current: Display shows peak currents of the motor reverse currents by recuperation and minimum voltage of the battery pack.
- Charging cycles and Ampere hours (Ah): Data about number of charging and recharging cycles and number of supplied Ampere hours.
In addition Cycle Analyst can override the signal from the power throttle and limit current to the motor.
- Speed limiter: Speed can be limited to a set number directly on the display.
- Current limitation: Limiting the number of Amperes charged by the battery protects battery from overcharging.
- Low voltage switch-off: Low voltage switch-off protects your battery from damage by total discharge. Note: Battery must be disconnected when it reaches its under voltage limit.
Three different Cycle Analyst versions are available:Direct Plugin
The Cycle Analyst Direct Plugin can directly be connected to most of our controllers (please note the instructions on the controller's product pages). It gets the data to measure speed from the motor's hall sensors. Therefore you need a motor with functional hall sensors. To monitor speed you need the EBS Cadence Sensor V5.
Direct Plugin with speed sensor cable
The Cycle Analyst Direct Plugin with speed sensor cable is identical to the Direct Plugin, but features an additional cable to measure speed. To monitor speed you need the EBS Cadence Sensor V5.
High current with speed sensor cable
The Cycle Analyst High current with speed sensor cable is suited for continuous currents of 40A and more. This Cycle Analyst already includes an EBS Cadence Sensor. A shunt is not included but is available in the shop in two versions.
Note: Please note that any soldering work or any other modification performed on the hardware voids warranty.
Hinweis: Bitte beachten Sie, dass durch Lötarbeiten oder sonstige Modifikationen an der Hardware die Gewährleistung erlischt.
Um die Geschwindigkeit regulieren zu können, benötigen Sie den EBS Tretsensor V5.