Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship. Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Item Number: abortl-F3250E
- Free shipping in GER from 100 €
- Free shipping in EU from 500 €
- 45 day returns policy
- Free return shipping
Based on the successful Ultimate6 Pro touring handlebar bag introduced in 2013, another version featuring electric contacts is now available: Use the voltage generated by the hub dynamo to charge mobile devices stored inside the bag or in the transparent lid case, like e.g. a GPS. How it works: Alternating voltage supplied by the hub dynamo is made usable by mobile devices via a transducer (not included). The transducer can either be attached outside the bag (Busch + Müller head lamp „Luxos U Lumotec IQ2“ or stem Supernova „The Plug“) or inside the bag (Busch + Müller "E-Werk" or "USB-Werk").
Very convenient: Since the contacts are inserted in the mounting brackets of the handlebar bag, the bag simply disconnects from power when it's removed from the bar. Delivery includes Ultimate6 Pro E bag with special mounting block plus cables with universal open cable ends.
- Waterproof handlebar bag with lockable mount for handlebars of up to 31.8mm diameter
- Pre-installed cables to connect mobile devices for charging by hub dynamo using the Busch + Müller "E-Werk"
- not suited for carbon handlebars!
- Bracket compatible to Rixen & Kaul Klick-Fix system
- Rigid, lockable lid with waterproof transparent case for mobile devices
- Touch screen devices can be operated through the transparent foil
- Inner compartment for valuables with zipper and key carbine
- Removable inner partition and removable shoulder strap
- Reflectors from 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Prepared for attachment of map case
- Big outside mesh pocket with Velcro closure (not waterproof!)
- Outside loops at the base for easy gear transport
- Maximum load 3kg (6.6lbs)
Note: Magnetic closure, please store cards with magnetic strip minimum 2cm away from magnets.
Delivery includes: Bag including shoulder strap, inner pocket, inner partition, lockable handlebar mount, cables with universal open ends, two keys