Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item Number: secali-co-02
- Free shipping in GER from 100 €
- Free shipping in EU from 500 €
- 45 day returns policy
- Free return shipping
The installation of a front wheel motor eliminates the need for a hub dynamo to power your bicycle lighting. You will then need an alternative power source for your lighting system. Or you would like to change from battery-powered battery lamps to e-bike lamps in the course of the conversion.
With our light connection it is possible to continue to use 6 V dynamo lamps or E-Bike lamps or attach them to your bike. An additional connection to the controller or to the battery is attached. This connection is then connected to 6 V for dynamo lamps or the full voltage for e-bike lamps. Please make sure that e-bike lamps are designed for the voltage range of the battery.
Included is a 1500 mm light cable and, depending on the variant, a voltage transformer.
Proceed as follows when choosing the variant:
- Your battery is installed in a solid housing? Then select a connection to the controller.
- Your battery is not installed in a solid housing? Then choose a connection to the battery.
NOTE: The connection to the lamp from the end of the cable must be made by yourself. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.