Contact & business hours
Do you have any questions about pedelecs and e-bikes?
Our Conversion Advisor knows most of the answers:
If have any further questions you can reach us by email (a.m.) and also by phone (p.m.).
Business and phone hours
Mon to Wed, Fri: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thu: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
or by appointment
Mornings we are glad to answer your emails.
Please note that we can only perform repairs after prior consultation.
phone: +49 6221 871060
On location in Heidelberg
Please note our new address at Carl-Bosch-Strasse 2 69115 Heidelberg.
Our sales area is barrier-free. Parking is available in the driveway for cars and caravans.
Please have following information ready:
Information about your base bike
- What size wheels does your bike have?
- Shall the motor be installed to front wheel or rear wheel?
- Installation into the rear wheel is recommended, if possible, due to a higher stability. If your bike is equipped with a gear hub, it does not make sense or is impossible to install the motor in the rear wheel.
- When installing a front wheel motor please note that an existing hub dynamo might be dispensed with. The installation of a suspension fork is usually possible without problems. Lightweight suspension fork are excepted.
- Which material is your frame made of: Steel, aluminium, certain types of lightweight material (magnesium, carbon)?
- What type of brakes does your bike use: V-brakes, disc brakes (hydraulic or mechanic) drum brakes?
- Desired rim colour: Black or silver?
Conformity with German road traffic licensing regulations
- Do you want your bike to stay in conformity with road traffic licensing regulations (pedelec)?
- Or do you want it to have a higher speed or more power (e-bike)?
-> You want to apply for registration and use your bike with a license plate and insurance
-> You want to ride in areas where German licensing regulations do not apply.
- In what kind of terrain do you wish to ride your bike: Flat land, hilly areas (how may % of incline)?
- How many km/mls do you want the motor support to last? Range can be increased by battery capacity almost endlessly, but the battery will become larger and heavier.